Lift to LL9

Place to offer or request LAN transport.
D3TH
Herdshire
Herdshire

Post by D3TH »

Hi EVo soz to be a prick but i think i might have enough money to go.............. is the offer of a lift still up for grabs????

btw i did get a new TFT moniter.....
=|MAD|=EvO
Weanling
Weanling

Post by =|MAD|=EvO »

Yup thats fine matey, Remember to pm me me your address and everything.
I'm not a shottie whore ...... i'm just harvesting noobs :D
D3TH
Herdshire
Herdshire

Post by D3TH »

look at the gaming list and i might not be going due to the fact i only play some games, and only 1 of them i am good at, i give u a defo answer by the 22nd (tomorrow) sorry evo for this messing around, if i go u can get me back by punching me or sometihng lol
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

Don't take the gaming list as set till the admins announce the final list! I think many players haven't taken the chance to update their favourite games.

Even then - it really doesn't matter how good you are at these games. Besides the official list, one of the best things I enjoy about these LANs is the little games I'd never think of playing online that are awesome at a LAN party, like Trackmania Nations, Alien Swarm (UT mod) and the almighty Armegetron (hysterics are inevitable)! And Projector Games are a whole other world all together.

If you're interested in having a good time with games you know and games you don't, then you should be there, regardless. ;)
D3TH
Herdshire
Herdshire

Post by D3TH »

lol very good point however you guys seem to mention games like Unreal Tournment, which i don't have plus loads of RTS games, the only ones i got of them are warhammer, Company of heros and C&C3 lol which i play never

I play alot of COD4, but i love playing other games aswell, when i got the chance i try to go and play other games, i own quite a few
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Post by Kanonfodda »

As Golem mentioned, UT is cheap enough now, plus we play lots of other games too. More importantly, it's fun. :)

People will be happy to help out with games etc. I'll also have COD4 on the xbox-360 there, if you fancy it on a projector ;)
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
D3TH
Herdshire
Herdshire

Post by D3TH »

lol got it on the PC, cool 360, i got some games for that lol :P

i got one but i wouldn't want to drag it over there lol, but i think i will come, i will see how much money i got in the bank lol
D3TH
Herdshire
Herdshire

Post by D3TH »

EVO i will send that PM asap to you, i have paid now but deciding what team to join lol :P

Do you guys want me to bring a XBOX 360? i got one, with only 4 games :(
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

Let me help you out mate. The universe needs balance, else bad things happen like asteroids colliding with moons and planets falling into suns. Currently the LAN hall is biased towards the two teams nearest the kitchen and while this is understandable, it places us in a precarious cosmic position. So we need more players over on the far right of the seating plan, else you could be responsible for one or two missing planets in the near future. Just something to think about.
D3TH
Herdshire
Herdshire

Post by D3TH »

Golem you got me there mate, I SHELL JOIN GREEN!!!!!, one small step for man kind, giant step for LLAMALAN!!

Ok how the hell do i join a team??? lol :P
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by Kanonfodda »

Payment now sorted in the system. you can pick your seat (and hence your team) whenever you like :D

I'll be taking my 360, so no need for that, feel free to bring games if you so wish :)

oh, and Golem, you are a git ;)
D3TH
Herdshire
Herdshire

Post by D3TH »

i just got it sorted now lol, yh picked my seat in the GREEN team, so when does this Final game list come out??? JW so i know what games i could bring etc also..... this game list, any games not on the list will not be played??

i know i ask alot, first ever LAN ever!!!!!!
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

"I have you now..."

Ah, I mean, welcome and enjoy your stay. KF/CD are your men for the final official definite games list. I just doodle. ;)
D3TH
Herdshire
Herdshire

Post by D3TH »

lol :P

just told my mum, she cool with everything, she sees no point in it lol :P

coolio so i see you guys there, kick your asses at cod4 lol obvisouly joking guys
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by Kanonfodda »

probably true though :)

we aim to have the final games list a couple of weeks before the LAN, so anytime between now and about the 8th of Feb I guess :)