Hello everyone!!!!!

New to the forums, or just want to get to know people. Start a topic in here!
Baroque
Cria
Cria

Hello everyone!!!!!

Post by Baroque »

Hi all I'm new here, just signed up today. I'm an old friend of Golems, we go back at least 20 years, possibly even longer. He's been sending me invites for these events for a while so I figured I might actually check one out. My names Colin and I live in the Medway towns, your next event is local for me so I thought nows as good a time as any. I'm pretty far from an expert at Fps games but I do enjoy them. However you should all have fair warning as I'm sure Golem will warn you, I am, shall we say, a little bit eccentric. Do you have a section at your events for fighting games as I do love a good game of streetfighter.

Anyways peace out.

Baroque
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

Post by Golem »

Jeepers Creepers I never thought you'd actually come. We thought the end of the world was LlamaLAN XIII.

We were WRONG...!!

By the way I am still not sure if you mean Street Fighting as in electronic entertainment or the real thing... we could... ask the scout hut owners if they'd mind?
Baroque
Cria
Cria

Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

Post by Baroque »

Still havent learned how to do a fireball in real life so it would have to be the game for now. Or possibly Tekken.